17th March 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an actor after class 12th? Is graduation necessary?

Sir I’m a science student. Can I get admission after class 12th and people say that first get a proper degree then go for acting what are your tellions?

18th March 2017, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an actor after class 12th? Is graduation necessary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I’m a science student. Can I get admission after class 12th and people say that first get a proper degree then go for acting what are your tellions?

Yes, the graduation is necessary for your future. To become an actor it is not necessary to be a graduate. But in general, the graduation in any discipline is important to pursue your career. You can also study the diploma or certificate course in acting to become an actor through any reputed institution. You can also make a portfolio and should contact the coordinators in the industry for getting a chance. You should speak Hindi very well and knowledge of English will be appreciated. To become an actor in the film industry, you should have very good patience and confidence.
29th October 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th standard ,can I be an actor after my graduation. Is there any eligibility criteria to become an actor.
22nd January 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in class 11th with Science Stream. I want to ask you that Can I become an actor since I am having Science stream?
What should I do after Passing class 12th with Science Stream to become an Actor, Should I directly go to Film and Television Institute of India to pune After Class 12th ?
What will be the need of money Until I would be taken in Films AS an ACtor
18th November 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am very confuse, that "is graduation important for acting,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?