7th February 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?

Hello sir / madam

I had complete my graduation in the field of commerce and i have get a very poor percentage in my academic cariar , describe below.
Class 10th
2 nd class
class 12th
2 nd class
graduation
pass class
because i have lost my hons...
Now the question is sand that , what will be my future potion.
Say i would mentioned here also that i am belong from a poor family also......
With difference i am awaiting for your reply...
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future in IT industry?
  2. Future scope and placement of NPTI?
  3. Future scope of Embedded Systems?
  4. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  5. How to join Nuclear Power Plant like BARC? How much is the salary?
  6. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  7. Should I go for MS or MSc after doing B.Tech course after scoring 82.8%, 81.4% and 7.8(CGPA) in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.Arch? Which are the subjects I need to keep in touch along with my Architecture subjects?
  10. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  11. Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?
  12. Should I go for MBA or Company Secretaryship after completing graduation? Which has more scope in future?
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?
  14. Scope in MNCs with 69.08% marks in B.E (Upto 6th semester) 57% in 12th and 65.2 % in 10th standard?
  15. How to get good job though Sociology?
  16. Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 90% in 10th? What is the scope of engineering in future?
  17. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  18. How much marks are needed to get a job in core company?
13th February 2014, 10:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?

It won't be that difficult to get a job with poor academic scores. As you have completed the Graduation you can still apply for many jobs. Now to get a job soon you can apply for BPO jobs where in you need to have good communication skills which you already should have, so just start applying for the BPO jobs.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the current BPO job openings and start applying for them. Now once you get the job you can start preparing for various public sector jobs competitive exams. Starting from Bank exams like IBPS, SBI etc. and also applying for Group exams, Army, Navy etc.

Most of the these exams need just a pass in Graduation, so just start preparing for these exams while you are working in the BPO and clear the exams to get a good job in the public sector.

I have attached a career path picture in this post which talks about the detailed information about various courses and jobs which you can go for. Just go through it and start following the same to get a job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147559  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?