2nd July 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?

Hi,

I am zafar,completed M.Sc. in Electronics & Communication from Ranchi University Ranchi. I qualified NET(UGC) in Electronics Science.
May i get jobs as Lecturer in Government or private colleges?
Please let me know
Regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  3. List of the available government jobs in teaching field in Delhi for ECE graduate? I worked as a lecturer in engineering college in Indore and then I worked in private company
  4. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  5. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What is the syllabus for CSIR UGC NET life science? I am a Jr Lecturer in Zoology in government college
  7. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Can I become a Government College Lecturer having completed BCA and M.Sc. in IT?
  11. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  12. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  13. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  14. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET in Electronics Science for Lecturership? I have completed M.Tech in communication engieering
  16. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  17. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  18. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]

29th September 2014, 07:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am zafar,completed M.Sc. in Electronics & Communication from Ranchi University Ranchi. I qualified NET(UGC) in Electronics Science.
May i get jobs as Lecturer in Government or private colleges?
Please let me know
Regards
Yes of course you are eligible to get lecturer job in both the Private and Government colleges as well. The candidate who is interested to get lecturer job, must have completed their master degree with UGC NET exam with good marks. Since, you have qualified in UGC NET entrance exam. So, you are definitely eligible for Lecturer job.

The notification regarding lecturer job will be published in employment and other reputed newspaper (or) You can also visit the official website of the respective institution to get details regarding lecturer job. You can directly attend the interview and You must have to submit the NET exam card and Master degree certificate as well.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?