19th July 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is good for me to get a job of 20 to 30 thousand?

hello sir
i m a ece 4th sem student...my 10th % was 63% and 10 2 % was 62% . and on engineering i got 66% till now without aby backpaper..so. .if i will go ds way is this qualification is okay for me to get a good job(20;000-30;000)
what is the best option for me to get a job after my completing b tech degree as an electronic and communication engineer

29th September 2014, 09:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What qualification is good for me to get a job of 20 to 30 thousand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i m a ece 4th sem student...my 10th % was 63% and 10 2 % was 62% . and on engineering i got 66% till now without aby backpaper..so. .if i will go ds way is this qualification is okay for me to get a good job(20;000-30;000)
what is the best option for me to get a job after my completing b tech degree as an electronic and communication engineer
Yes of course, you can earn good salary package after B.Tech in electronic and communication engineering course. Since, you are aspiring to get above 20 to 30 thousand per month, must have good experience and specialized in electronics and communication engineer then definitely you can get a good salary package for sure.

After completing B.Tech B.Tech in Electronics and Communication course, one you can work as a
  • Developer
  • Jr. Embedded Engineer
  • Jr. Software Engineer (Trainee)
  • Network Support Engineer
  • Programmer
  • ASIC Design Engineer
  • ASIC Engineer Trainee
  • Business Analyst, IT

Apart from this job, you can also apply for the government examinations like,
  • You can appear in Civil service exam
  • You can appear in Defense service exam like, NDA, CDS etc.
  • You can appear in Indian Railways exams
  • You can appear in BSNL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?