7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot, if my height is too short?

Sir, my height is very short but I want to be a pilot. I want to ask that my dream will be truth in future or not. I only think for a pilot i studies in 10th and my math is not too good.

9th July 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot, if my height is too short?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my height is very short but I want to be a pilot. I want to ask that my dream will be truth in future or not. I only think for a pilot i studies in 10th and my math is not too good.

The minimum height required for the Pilots in India is 5 feet and 4 inches and the maximum height is 6 feet and 4 inches. Your weight should be proportionate to your height. You should be fit physically and mentally to fly. You have to clear medical test to join the Pilot Training Course. To become a Pilot, you have to study Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course in any one of the pilot training colleges. Eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects. Therefore, if you satisfy the above criteria, then you are eligible to become a Pilot.
12th July 2017, 08:59 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can I become a pilot, if my height is too short?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For becoming a pilot, height and eyesight is must. Along with that you need to be good at maths for the pilot training since it involves lot of numerical. But you can join ground staff since the above criteria is not there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?