16th January 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Pilot so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue? -- [New]
  2. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  4. Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to become a Pilot?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  7. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  8. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  9. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  11. Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?
  12. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  14. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the percentage of marks required to get in class 12th to become a pilot in IAF?
  16. What is the required percentage in class 12th for Pilot Training?
  17. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
17th January 2017, 04:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?

Students wishing to become a pilot after 12th need to possess a student pilot licence and only those with plus two with science and aged at least 16 years are eligible to get SPL. To get the SPL you should register at a flying club which is recognised by directorate General of Civil Aviation Government of India. An oral examination in subjects such as a regulations, aviation metallurgy, navigation, engine and specific follows the registration and successful completion of examination and titles you for an SPL certificate.
28th April 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?

Can I apply to commercial pilot training course after completed to diploma in civil branch?
3rd September 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in class 10 just now but I want to join indian air force so sir wht cani do
10th August 2020, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

"What is the maximum and minimum height to become a IAF pilot at top rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?