7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

List of short term courses to run any small business

Hi Sir, I am 26 year old. I am a housewife, but I want to do some courses. I had passed my 12th in humanities with computer. Please tell me some short courses as I want to run any small business. I will be thankful to you.

9th July 2017, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of short term courses to run any small business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am 26 year old. I am a housewife, but I want to do some courses. I had passed my 12th in humanities with computer. Please tell me some short courses as I want to run any small business. I will be thankful to you.

List of short term courses to run small business is given below;

Typing in English and Hindi (Data Entry jobs)
Desk Top Publishing (DTP) course
Web Designing course
Computer Hardware course
Animation course
Bakery and Confectionery course
Spoken English course
Tailoring course
Painting course
Music course
Cooking course
Plumbing course
Electrician course
Air Condition and Refrigeration course
Soft Toys Making
Interior Designing course
12th July 2017, 08:57 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: List of short term courses to run any small business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To learn about starting new business or entrepreneurship there are lot of online options available.

For example, below given is a good course from MIT provided through eDx:

https://www.edx.org/course/becoming-...itx-launch-x-2

You can complete the course according to your timimngs. If you want just information you can go through the course contents. If you want certification you need to pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?