7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess, if I am short in height with a weak eyesight?

Hello respected person, I知 Mona. I have completed my 12th standard. Now I want to become an Air Hostess, but my height is little bit short and my eyes are quite weak. But I知 good looking. Please help me in achieving my goal.

8th July 2017, 10:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I am short in height with a weak eyesight?

Eyesight and height are two major factors to become an air hostess. You should have a height of minimum 152.5 cms to 157.5 cms. You must have an eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected on both eyes can. But, if its weak you can correct it through contact lenses up to -2d. You should hold an Indian passport and you must have fluency in English and Hindi language. Therefore, if you fulfill these major eligibility criteria then you can become an air hostess.
12th July 2017, 09:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I am short in height with a weak eyesight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected person, I知 Mona. I have completed my 12th standard. Now I want to become an Air Hostess, but my height is little bit short and my eyes are quite weak. But I知 good looking. Please help me in achieving my goal.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?