27th January 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA simultaneously while I do my B.com? On which subjects to focus more?

I've just written my 12th and waiting for my results.I want to do B. (Chartered Accountant)Can I do CA simultaneously while I do my B.com? do I pursue a good career in becoming a Chattered Accountant & what are the subjects i need to focus on?If u can reply soon to my question it will really be helpful.

28th January 2022, 08:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA simultaneously while I do my B.com? On which subjects to focus more?

Yes, you can do both simultaneously BCom and CA (Chartered Accountant). CA course consists of three levels that are CPT (Common Proficiency Test), IPCC, and CA final course. You can give CPT entrance examination then give IPCC. You can do BCom through correspondence and CA through regular mode because if you do both the courses regularly then it would be difficult for you to manage.
29th January 2022, 10:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do CA simultaneously while I do my B.com? On which subjects to focus more?

Can I do CA simultaneously while I do my B.com? On which subjects to focus more?

Yes you can do CA simultaneously while doing B.com:

Commerce With or Without Maths –
Science With Maths –
Science Without Maths –
Principles and Practices of Accounting. ...
Mercantile Law and General English – ...
Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Business Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?