16th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

On which subjects should I focus more to become a Collector in the future?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 7 now and my aim is to become a Collector in the future so I want to know which subjects should I focus more to become a Collector in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 11:50 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: On which subjects should I focus more to become a Collector in the future?

First your aim is good one and you need to hard work from now on wards to become collector.

* First complete your studies 10,+2 with above average 60% of aggregate and any graduation which subject you like most proceed in it.

* But there is not restriction in aggregate.
* After that UPSC will conduct exam 1.Preliminary Exam 2.Main Exam have to clear those two exams.
* Most toughest thing is it is not an easy thing to clear Civil exams.

Subjects :

Concentrate in English subject and General Studies.
* Prepare all your subjects in all classes well do hardwork on it.
* Current affairs,Quantitative apps,Daily News Papers you need to read and learn all those things.
* I am sharing a website address here for more information you can also check here.

Http://Www.Upsc.Gov.In
18th November 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which subjects should I focus more to become a Collector in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 7 now and my aim is to become a Collector in the future so I want to know which subjects should I focus more to become a Collector in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can focus on the subjects like English, History, Geography and Science to become a Collector in future. As you have mentioned you are studying 7th standard now, you just concentrate on your classes till 10th standard. After 10th you can choose any one of the stream in 10+2. After completion of graduation only you should appear for civil service examinations conducted by UPSC, to become a Collector. The candidates from all the majors are clearing the civil services, so don’t bother about the subjects. The History is one of the most preferred subjects in IAS examinations.
23rd November 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am not so good in studies and after 3 month, i am going to give exam of SSC Exam & I want to become a collector after 10. Can do something else without studying 11,12 to become collector.
10th September 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

My aim is collector I don't know what to study to become collector .So please help me to study and I don't have any badly to teach
12th October 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my mother said that you should take science subject after 10th class but I want to became a collector than which subject I chose after 10th class please sir reply me
17th August 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th i love studying history and pol.sci want to become a collector as its a reputed job which subject should i take in 11-12 and what after that. My 10th class is not going good because of covid-19 and lockdown.
13th December 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

In 10 standard how many marks I have source become a collector
5th April 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

In 10 standard how many l have sou became a collector .
30th June 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Im in 7th my brain is sharp but idk why i cant focus whenever i try to study i feel bored n my mother wish that i become a collector my aim is collector my brain is sharp but idk why i always get 10/20 in history and my gk is not good so what should i do to become a collector pls tell ill work hard
12th October 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 6 and my aim is to become a lAS so which subject you prefer me to take .and which subject I have to focus .and pls answer as soon as possible pls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?