1st March 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?

SIR
I hold ITI electronics ,working in dubai ,staying in Hor Al Anze,planing to do a partime diploma course with my job, please give me the details and contact numbers of the collage in dubai .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  4. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course?
  5. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  6. Which are the associate exam coaching centres in Kerala and Dubai
  7. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  8. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in engineering in Dubai? I have scored 62% in 10th grade
  10. Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?
  11. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  13. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  15. What are the jobs in Dubai? I am a BSc Agriculture graduate
  16. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  17. Any colleges in Dubai to upgrade from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to B.E Electrical Engineering
  18. How to join AMIE after completing diploma Mechanical Engineering with 82%
3rd March 2014, 07:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?

There are many colleges/Universities in Dubai offering Admission in to the Diploma courses.Some of the colleges in UAE are listing you below.The colleges are Higher colleges of Technology Dubai Women’s college and Higher Diploma in Electronics in Electronics Engineering Technology in Dubai Mens college.As you are with the ITI in Electronics it is an added advantage for you to go for good heights in your career of Electronics stream.

As Electronics stream has good scope from past to current scenario and even in future,you can find various good job as well as career opportunities in it.You may surely join in “Dubai Mens College”.This couses generally comes under the stream Engineering/Technology.The duration and degree time if of Full time course.So you can surely go for college for pursuing your Diploma in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Soon after completion of your course,you may find job there in your streams.Some of the job positions you may go for are Electronic Technician,Business Development manager,AVTV Supervisor,Electronics Engineers,Auto Electronic Technician,UAE,Junior Telecom Engineer,Senior Technician,Facilities Engineer,BMS Operator,Maintenance Technicians,Interface coordinators,Field engineers,and various posts.If you even interested you may then go for the Masters degree in Dubai.So for joining Diploma course,you may go for the Dubai Mens college situated in Dubai city.The Address for communication is PO Box 15825,Academic City Road,Al Ruwayah,Dubai,UAE.You can contact to the Phone number +971 4 326 0333.So you may join and Pursue your course and find good career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?