11th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai

iti is complited and job in dubai. want to carrsponding diploma of machnical engeniring in
dubai

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  2. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  4. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  5. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  7. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  8. Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?
  9. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  11. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago? -- [New]
  12. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  13. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  14. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  15. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  16. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  17. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
11th April 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai

diploma in civil engineering . can i get a job after 3yr expreince?
30th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai

can I do correspondence diploma in diesel mechanic ?
21st December 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hi

i completed 10th and ITI RAC (Refrigeration and airconditioner),and i worked already in dubai as a foreman for 3years (Ducting foreman),and i interested to
study mechanical engineer in coresspondance in dubai,can i possible to get admission for degree or diploma,pls kindly check and do needful.
16th February 2014, 01:08 PM
hasanbbb8

i completed 10th and ITI diesel mechanic)
study mechanical engineer in coresspondance can i possible to get admission diploma,pls kindly check and do needful.
3rd October 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed 10th 12th and ITI fitter, and i now working in qatar as a maintance technican.i interested to stady mechanical engineer in coresspondance can i possible to get admission diploma,pls kindly check and do needful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?