23rd January 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do in Dubai for better jobs?

I am mba from india & i am doing any course in dubai for better carrier. so what course we can done for my carrier in there?

27th February 2014, 10:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to do in Dubai for better jobs?

M.B.A ---- Master of Business Administration

As you are with the MBA degree,that too with the PG degree you no need to worry.You can find good number of jobs with your qualification in India or else abroad.As per my knowledge there is an Institution in Dubai,called XLRI.XLRI means Xavier School of Management.It offers various varuus number of courses for the graduates every year.XLRI has collaborated with the Institute of Managemen studies,Dubai.

It offers its International management program in Dubai.There is a good Training and education one can expect within the Institution itself.This Institution has its access to the state or art campus facility as well as in knowledge.This organization is well equipped with the conference meeting rooms,good library,Lecture halls and more.This organization offers various kind of courses for the graduates.

It offers the various programmes such as Certificate programme in Operations management,Human Resource management,Marketing,Finance streams.Other than this there is a course called Executive programme in Business Management,and more.Apart from the various courses,Company programmes,MDP’s in various subjects,Strategic management.Some of the other courses such as Certificate programme in Information systems,Marketing and more.Institution consists of the best evaluation system to continually access the student’s performance with the relation to the standards of the academic achievement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?