18th January 2012, 11:16 PM
bhagavatula lalitha

Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?

I am looking for a job opportunity in B.Ed colleges.
I have done my MS.Ed specializing in CURRICULUM, INSTRUCTION and ASSESSMENT from walden University (USA). I have 16 years of teaching experience in various schools in India india and United Arab Emirates(Dubai). So I want to work in Education Institutions. Can you please give be details of B.Ed colleges?

2nd October 2012, 10:12 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?

Dear,
asker first of very congratulation for completing your b.ed(bachelor of education). Dear you have many plus point as mentioned in the question of being getting selected in any b.ed colleges in india. See friend as you have not mentioned the name of the desire colleges of teaching. I suggest you that if you submit or send any resumes you may be get selected. This is because of yours experience of sixteen years
18th June 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?

Sir i have been working as an assistant prof in b.ed college for the last 4 and a half years. I wish to do a job at dubai. Will i get an opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?