4th June 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?

I got 8.2 cgpa in 10th and 55.55% in 12th and pursuing Bachelors of engineering 3rd semester in computer science. Please, tell me will i get job in future private sector or not? Any type of job.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best government job after B.Com honors? What are the type of private sector job suitable for B.Com?
  7. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  8. Which type of job will be offered after completion of BCA?
  9. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
  12. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  13. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  14. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  15. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  17. Can I get a good job in private sector after completing 12th in Commerce stream?
  18. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
5th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 8.2 cgpa in 10th and 55.55% in 12th and pursuing Bachelors of engineering 3rd semester in computer science. Please, tell me will i get job in future private sector or not? Any type of job.

It is very difficult to get a job in IT companies or any software companies with less than 60% marks in 12th or graduation. Many companies insist on minimum percentage criteria for the recruitment. So you can opt for some companies which offer job for those who scored less than 60% marks in 12th standard. The selection process consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. You can try for a job in small or startup companies and gain some experience. After some experience you can move to leading IT or software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?