3rd November 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?

Hi, my name is Manish Kumar. I have passed 10th standard in 2001 & 12th standard in 2008. So my question is that whether this 5 years gap between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  2. Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?
  3. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  4. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  6. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  7. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  10. Will a 4 year Gap affect my chances of getting a good job?
  11. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  12. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  13. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  14. Percentage required for admission to IITs for electrical branch? Best colleges in West Bengal for M.Tech?
  15. Under which category can a Ayurveda Doctor apply in Group I exam? Am I eligible for the exam?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Eligiblity to appear for 12th exam after having 4 years gap between 10th and 12th?
  18. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
4th November 2015, 12:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?

It will affect chances of you getting job if you want to join the Private Sector but it will not affect you that much if apply for jobs in the Government Sector.
You have not mentioned the type of job that you are looking for and the field that you want to complete your graduation in.
The criteria varies from company to company. So please reply back with more details to get a more detailed answer.
4th November 2015, 10:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my name is Manish Kumar. I have passed 10th standard in 2001 & 12th standard in 2008. So my question is that whether this 5 years gap between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?

You can join in small companies and work.

It is not possible to work in big MNCs with 5 years gap period.

But you can work in small companies with your qualification.

You should gain some work experience and move to some other company.

You should be technically sound and have good communication skill.

After 2 or 3 years experience, you can get some good companies with better salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?