18th March 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Dear Sir/Madam,
i am a 2nd year B.Tech student in Mechanical Engineering,
before this I did Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a percentage of 79.
if I can secure 80% marks in B.Tech, can I get a good job with good remuneration and packages in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  2. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  3. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  5. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  6. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  7. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  8. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  9. Job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts? Average package and last years highest package of IIM passout?
  10. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  11. What types of jobs are available for B.E E&TC engineering? What is the package for fresher engineering? What is the package for freshers?
  12. Candidate with Arts background an do B.Sc Fashion Design?
  13. What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?
  14. Package of 4 months training in Abroad related to Hotel Management?
  15. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  16. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Should I study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in Abroad to get good job?
  18. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
13th June 2016, 03:47 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, sure you can get good job at 80%. Even if you secure only 60% then also you will get good job after the completion of your engineering.

because 60% is the minimum eligibility criteria t be eligible to get into any campus recruitment drive. But yes if you have 80% + then you will become eligible to apply in may good companies like Capgemini, Oracle, adobe.

Even after working for more than 3 years you will have the opportunity to go to onsite, so your dream of going onsite will also get fulfilled. and DON'T BOTHER ABOUT THE package, it will be awesome.
14th June 2016, 06:24 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, you are right and you are better understanding yourself as well as the career opportunity that is associated with you.
SO, we don't think that we need to explain more about anything to you, as your statement has clarified that how much clear and confidence you are from your side related to your career and goal.

So, just be firm over there and pursue your aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?