26th July 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?

I'm planning to give 12th (HsC) board as a private candidate ... I want to know that after I get my board results will anyone will be able to tell I had given private exam and not the normal one? will I not be considered by colleges for 1st year even if I recieve good marks as their first prority would be college students and not the private ones?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  3. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  4. How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam
  5. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  6. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  7. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  8. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  9. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  10. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 83 marks in CET and 58% in HSC? Which colleges should I prefer?
  11. Ranking and the costs of private medical colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai Engineering Colleges after scoring 234 in PCM and 144 in HSC in Maths in 10th? Do I need a domicile certificate?
  13. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  14. How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  16. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  17. What are the career options available while studying HSC?
  18. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
18th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?

I want to give my 12th(Hsc) board as a private candidate and im planning to apply for prestigious universities in india for medicine ive not completed my 11th and I only have semesters results will they consider me?
13th June 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?

I have failed in HSC 2014-15. after doing diploma. of one year I want to reappear for March 2017 exam can I do that as I have already taken leaving certificate my commerce college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?