13th December 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job on Five Star Cruise? What are the Legal Requirements for it?

Respected Sir, I am now working in the Wind Energy Field but I am interested in working on a Five Star Cruise so I want to know how can I get a job on Five Star Cruise? What are the Legal Requirements for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

24th December 2016, 06:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get a job on Five Star Cruise? What are the Legal Requirements for it?

In order to get a job in 5 star cruise you need to pursue the course which is related to the job post in 5 star cruise.
Once you have completed your course you can join the company as there are a lot of vacancy for the 5 start cruise, like:

1. Crew manager.
2. Executive housekeeper.
3. Crew officer.

There are also different post which are worth applying for the 5 star cruise, but which are mentioned above is more than that.
I don't think there should be the legal requirements and anyway all the requirements are legal only and we should not encourage any illegal requirements and their fulfillment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?