28th January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Cruise ship having 4 years experience in Hotel management?

How to get job in Cruise ships for hotel management student? how to get job after haveing experience 4 years in bth?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for job in Cruise ship? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a job in cruise ship after completion of hotel management degree? What is the salary package?
  3. Job in Cruise after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  4. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  5. Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?
  6. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  7. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  8. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  10. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  13. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  14. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  15. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  16. what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience
  17. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
27th February 2014, 03:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get job in Cruise ship having 4 years experience in Hotel management?

As you are with the Hotel Management course,you can find a very good job in the Cruise fields.You can get employment in the Cruise ships.So you can find the various Cruise lines for more job opportunities as well.You must have a good communication skills and must be ready to go meet the various different people and experience the various things required for the employment.

You may job opportunities in the Beach resorts,mega yachts,cruise ships,tour guides,Adventure travel and more.Good perks and other benefits will be available for the Cruise ship candidates.You can also avail the various opportunities such as Free meals,Laundry,Free room on the cruise ships,Medical Insurance,Restaurants,Medical insurances,Cruise ship stores discounts,restaurants,and more.

You can find employment in the Cruise line such as,
* Carnival cruise lines
* Avalon Waterways
* Costa cruises
* Crystal cruises
* American Cruise lines
* Oceania cruises
* MSC Cruises
* Seadream,Seabourn cruise line
* Viking river cruises
* Norwegian cruise lines
* Holland America Lines
* Windstar cruises and Uniworld
* Cunard,Amawaterways and more

There is a good number of job opportunities in the cruise Airlines.So that as you have experience in the Hotel management sector you can easily get good jobs.And even you can then demand for the good salary.So one by one you can even reach the higher positions having with experience.So the above various cruise lines recruits good number ,find jobs when they release the notifications in the Job portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?