15th October 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Germany having 7.2 CGPA in B.Tech?

sir i have a 7.2 cgpa can i get in job in germany? Please tell me with my b.tech marks can i get in job in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  2. Can I get job in Germany having 7.2 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  4. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  5. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  6. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  7. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  8. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  9. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  10. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  14. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  15. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  18. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
10th November 2014, 10:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Germany having 7.2 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in Germany with a CGPA of 7.2. CGPA just act as eligibility criteria, after that, in the entire recruitment process it is only your knowledge especially the practical knowledge and communication skill that comes to play. However, if you have completed your B.Tech from India, you will not be eligible to work directly in Germany due to work permit and visa issues. You can get job in Germany only in the below cases.

- You have been recruited by some company whose branch is in Germany and have posted you in Germany.
- You pursue your higher studies in Germany and then go for employment opportunities there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?