7th December 2012, 10:49 PM
yuvaraj91

How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA

I'm having 7.29 cgpa in my mechanical engineering will i get admission in any unversity in germany in automotive engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  3. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  4. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  5. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission? -- [New]
  6. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  9. Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)
  10. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  11. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  12. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  13. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  17. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?