19th December 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in infosys after completing B.Sc with biology? Is there any interview to get the job in infosys?

Can I get a job in infosys after completing B.Sc with biology? Is there any interview to get the job in infosys?

23rd December 2022, 11:35 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in infosys after completing B.Sc with biology? Is there any interview to get the job in infosys?

Those who have completed BE
B.tech
M.tech
MSc
MCA
BCA
BSc all are eligible to apply for job.
Must have completed 10th and 12th with 60% marks and graduation with 65% marks.
There should be no backlog at the time of selection.
For being hired, candidates have to give
Written exam followed by an interview.
Written test includes
*Quantitative Aptitude
*Logical reasoning
*Verbal Ability

*Technical interview
*HR interview
24th December 2022, 09:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in infosys after completing B.Sc with biology? Is there any interview to get the job in infosys?

Candidates must have 10th ,12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 65%marks and graduation and post graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks ,then you are eligible for the Infosys limited campus placement.
24th December 2022, 10:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There are three stage recruitment process where they have to give an Aptitude Test,a Technical Interview Round followed by an HR interview.

Qualification required:-

Candidates who have done 10th ,12th, graduation in BTech with minimum 60%marks from a recognised university.
25th December 2022, 12:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have done BTech degree from a recognised university.

Minimum marks required 60%.

Skills in programming

No Backlogs.
29th December 2022, 07:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Infosys hires around 20-30 % of candidates that pass its final HR round. To go through the Infosys Recruitment Process, you have to meet the bare minimum eligibility: Grade point average of 60% or above in Class 10th and 12th.
Infosys Interview Process
Online Assessment Test. ...
Technical Round. ...
HR Interview Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?