20th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I get another chance to get job in Infosys if rejected in Campus Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Computer Science B.Tech pursuing my training in HCL. I want to get placed in Infosys. During my Campus placement I could not get through Aptitude Test. But now I am preparing for it seriously. Please let me know if I could get another chance or not. If yes how?

22nd April 2016, 08:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get another chance to get job in Infosys if rejected in Campus Interview?

Yes, you can get another chance to apply for employment opportunity in Infosys. However, since you were rejected in the campus recruitment drive, so as per the policy of Infosys, you can apply again after nine months from the date of your recruitment drive.You can apply in the off-campus recruitment drives after nine months or can switch to Infosys from another company.
26th April 2016, 08:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get another chance to get job in Infosys if rejected in Campus Interview?

If you think that you have prepared very well for the Aptitude. Then i will suggest you to take a mock drill for the same in order to test your current preparation level. And after that you can apply for the HCL interview.

But, according to my knowledge, HCL is not only confined tot he Aptitude. They also ask most of the time networking questions. As HCL has 12 months walking per year. So, nothing to worry all about.

You need to prepared all the basics of the Networking and then some of the programming Questions from OOPS, database as well as Core java.

If you are good at all these, no doubt you will be selected in HCL.
27th April 2016, 11:24 PM
manju51

Yes, there is chance of to apply the employment opportunity in the INFOSYS.

Once you can rejected in the campus interview , as per the INFOSYS policy you can apply again after 9 month from the date of recruitment drive.

Now a days almost all companies 6 month constraints as follows like TCS,ACCENTURE, IBM,CTS.......
4th June 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I attended Infosys referral drive on April 2018 .After oone week I received rejection mail. But now I received login details username password mail from talent acquisition, what is the meaning of that mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?