23rd July 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys being an MCA(H) student?

Dear friends, I am studying MCA(H) course. It is my dream to get job in Infosys. I would like to know that I can get job in Infosys or not. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

24th July 2018, 02:12 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in Infosys being an MCA(H) student?

Yes , you can join Infosys as System engineer after MCA(H)

Eligibility criteria for System engineer at Infosys

*Minimum of 60% in 10 and 10+2 class
*B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS,ECE,IS,IT or BCA/MCA with minimum 60% aggregate of all semesters with no standing backlogs.
24th July 2018, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys being an MCA(H) student?

Yes, IT companies like Infosys, TCS are recruiting graduate and postgraduate students as their trainee. As you have completed your MCA course hence you will definitely increase your chances to get the job there because you will get the benefit over BCA students.
Infosys company invite the applications every year for recruiting the various posts in different departments.
24th July 2018, 10:10 PM
merjam

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys being an MCA(H) student?

Once during your final year, if the campus has recruitment tie up with Infosys, they will come for campus placement. Keep good score (65%+) and good logical, reasoning and verbal skills. Once after the aptitude test there would be interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?