10th January 2012, 12:50 AM
rajanchy

Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student

sir, i want some tips to get job in infosys,i am computer scince engg.4th sem student.

Related Questions:
10th January 2012, 07:22 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanchy View Post
sir, i want some tips to get job in infosys,i am computer scince engg.4th sem student.
Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student

First of all please have a look on the eligibility criteria of Infosys.

Eligibility Criteria for INFOSYS

• They need a consistently excellent academic track record.
  • For On Campusing ,you percentage in B.Tech should be at least 65%.
  • For Off campusing , it need 75% marks in your B.Tech
  • No standing backlogs are allowed.
  • You are not eligible for Infosys

Tips to Get Job in Infosys
  • You must have good command over your core papers .They ask questions which are very basic but the way of question is a bit different so you need to be confident of your answer.Don't get confused.
  • Don't show so many courses in your resume as it will increase your problem as by doing so you will give them the permit to ask question from any topics.
  • Specify only those Courses in which you are master and please prepare the basic concepts .
  • C and C++ are the mother of programming languages so questions can be asked from these two languages so be prepared.The most important topic in these two languages is Pointer so prepare it.
  • They can ask you some question which will be totally different and in that situation you can't say that these questions are out of syllabus so be prepared.
  • They ask some questions to test your self confidence .So never show your negativity and stick to your answer and try to be confident.
  • Think positively and hope for the best .

So during B.Tech try to get programming knowledge rather than just remembering the books for the purpose of getting marks.

How to get Job with Low marks in B.Tech not placed through Campus Interview
  • If you belong to CSE or IT Engineering ,then i will advice you to Join Institutes like -NIIT for some professional course like -Diploma courses .NIIT are linked with Microsoft and are known for providing placements .
  • If you have other branch than CSE/IT , then there are so many option for you.So many jobs are available for you in public sector like -IAS,IPS,IES which doesn't demand any marks criteria.
  • You can also apply for bank PO exam.
  • Submit your resume in several websites like :
  • In your leisure period , try to strengthen your communication skill means your spoken english.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th January 2012, 02:27 PM
kmaj

Default Re: Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student

hi,
To get job in infisys you should have:
>firstly,you should have good communication skills.
>you should have above 60% in your degree.
>prepared well for aptitude twst.
>prepared well for group discussion & H R rounds

all the best
10th January 2012, 03:22 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Default Re: Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student

Dear friend ,
its not only about infosis,, if you want job in any company ,, there is condition ,,like in 10th and 12th (60%),, in graduation (50%) with i.t sector
and the mst important think that how you will face that interview
19th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have gap of 3years btween 12th and computer science engineering what is the effect of this in getting a job in psu and other private industries?
16th May 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my 10th % is 70 n 12th is 57..My btech % is 59 upto 4th sem..Can i get good job in industry..I want to learn more sir but wen i go for it,i dont satisfy myself bcz i want to learn the thing perfectly but every one completes syllabus n go for next..During the teacher teach,i listen him,some question i arise n they even answer it,but i dont undestand..I dont ask him again..And i kept behind..Despite of interest in learning i couldn't do..Sir if want to study at home it helps me lil bit..So sir wat should i do to boost my knowledge..?
24th May 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it best to take commerce or science to get a job in infosys, microsoft or accenture
3rd June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Does group discussions matter a lot in being placed in infosys?
5th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how to get better percentage in computer engineering?
15th July 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have 83% in 10th and 63 % in puc but in cs engineering in 1st -70% ,2nd-58%,3rd-54%,4th-54%,5th-52% and 6th- 50% now i am a final year student i had a back logs from 2nd sem but have cleared now . do i get a job ????????????? plz help i am very much worried.
2nd September 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,m b-tech 3rd yr student n my 10% is 70,inter 76% btech 1st yr 73% and btech 2rd yr 74% ...n m very very poor at programming language please help me i wanna b a succesful engineer ..n please say me what kind of xtra classes i have 2 take n subjects which i should b perfect ..........................
2nd September 2012, 11:55 PM
shadab879

Since you are a computer science student, Infosys is one of the best company to aplly for the job. Infosys has some criteria for placement:
One must have 60% marks in his 10th and 12th and atleast 65% marks in engineering.
There should be no backlogs.
Tips:
You must have the clear basic concept of the subjects.
Must be fluent in english.
If you have any training experience then it would be an added advantage for you.
Best of luck
3rd September 2012, 04:47 PM
santoshchintha

Hi,
Getting the job in is an easy task when u r intrested first u need to get registered for JKC
then u need 70% aggregate to attend interview otherwise in off-Campus u need to have Aggregate of 75% in infosys they conduct 2 rounds 1 is written test and 2 one is HR
take Gre Coaching it is easy to qualify in 1st round otherwise prepare aptitude ,verbal Reasoning well when u r qualified for d second round 80% of people get the job
u need gud communication skills and progrmming skills to get d job
All d best
24th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer science engineer I have 62% marks in degree but in 10th&12th I have only 45%&50% so what I do. I want to job in infosys
24th September 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer science engineer I have 62% marks in degree but in 10th&12th I have only 45%&50% so what I do. I want to job in infosys
3rd October 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i am comp science engineer i want to job on software company my c and C languages are very perfect but i have two backlogs in 4th sem so what should i do ? please
15th October 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir. i am doing diploma in computer science engineering with 75% marks ,i need job in IT company,what can i do
3rd November 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaj View Post
hi,
To get job in infisys you should have:
>firstly,you should have good communication skills.
>you should have above 60% in your degree.
>prepared well for aptitude twst.
>prepared well for group discussion & H R rounds

all the best
hi sir...
i am B-tech fresher.i have got 75% in B-tech.still i don't have a job in any other company.hope due to because of resistion problems.presently i am learning java courses.i am really eagerly waiting to be placed in mnc's or any other companie's.how could i get the job?
1st May 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am first year student in computerscience engineering I want to become excellent in my carrier help me
10th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am a be-cse student now i go to the third year and i have the percentage of the past three semesters is 73% i haVE THE ELIGIBLITY TO PLACE IN INFOSYS
14th August 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

i am an coputer engineering student i want a job in good industry i have got 80% in 10th,69.87 in12th,1st year 64% and 2nd year 73 % now in third year with no back log could i would get job in infosys plz do reply do i have eligibilty to get placement their
13th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

how to be good engineer.......and how to get a good rank in entrance exam
7th October 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Should we learn or go for any courses? So by that certificates we may go on.
4th December 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

how to get a software developer job in ordinary it company after completing btech in computer science with standing backlogs???
29th April 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my 10 with 65percentage but i did inter indistance education can i do b.tec in degree if i do can get a job in infosys?plzzz help me to get out..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?