25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information of Infosys Joint Campus Drive? What kind of work environment is there at Infosys?

Hello sir, Infosys is coming to our university for joint campus interview. I want to get some knowledge of the interview. Kindly tell me the details of interview. I also want to know about the work environments.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information of Aon Hewitt Joint Campus Drive? What kind of work environment is available in Aon Hewitt? -- [New]
  2. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive for PHP Developer post?
  4. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  5. Previous year detailed questions papers with solution for Infosys?
  6. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for Biotechnology students?
  8. Detailed information and last date to apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  10. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  11. How much salary I will get in Infosys through On-Campus Drive being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  12. Detailed information about Aon Hewitt Joint Campus Interview? What kind of work environment available in Aon Hewitt?
  13. Chances to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 64% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  15. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  16. Aptitude question papers of last 10 years for Infosys Off-Campus Drive
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  18. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
8th April 2023, 06:28 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Detailed information of Infosys Joint Campus Drive? What kind of work environment is there at Infosys?

Infosys is a leading multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to clients in various industries. The company has a strong focus on innovation and has been recognized for its commitment to sustainability and social responsibility.
The work environment at Infosys is known for being collaborative, supportive, and inclusive. The company values teamwork and encourages employees to share their ideas and opinions. Infosys also offers a range of professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow and advance in their careers.

In terms of the interview process, Infosys typically follows a standard recruitment process that includes the following stages:

• Online application: Candidates will need to apply online through Infosys' career portal or through their university's placement cell.
  • Aptitude test: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to take an aptitude test, which may include sections on logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
  • Technical interview: Candidates who clear the aptitude test will be invited for a technical interview, where their knowledge and skills in their area of expertise will be evaluated.
  • HR interview: Candidates who clear the technical interview will be invited for an HR interview, where their communication skills, personality, and fit with the company culture will be evaluated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?