28th March 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

When will Wipro call for the final HR round after clearing technical interview?

Hi, I have attended wipro's aptitude test which was held in in wilson college at mumbai. I cleared the aptitude test and gave the first interview i.e technical interview and they told that they will call me for HR interview. And according to them they were providing us MS degree along with working for wipro. What should I think? Will they call me? Please reply.

Thanking you.

29th March 2017, 04:21 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: When will Wipro call for the final HR round after clearing technical interview?

If you are selected, you will surely be called so you do not need to worry about it. You will probably receive a mail or call from the organization regarding the next round of interview.

Wipro does provide higher studies option to candidates hired by them, you can surely go for higher studies if selected in Wipro at the whole expense of the organization.

Just wait for the notification and hope for the best.
30th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: When will Wipro call for the final HR round after clearing technical interview?

If you are cleared the round they will be call for the HR interview same day. If it is job fair they will not able to attend that day then they will be inform your placement cell regarding the interview dates. So, please check with your placement department further details.
27th January 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

It will be soon my Wipro technical and HR interview. How sould i prepare?
5th May 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my technical round in wipro..And when they will mail us for the next round?
19th July 2021, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Is wipro send rejection mail that you are not cleared the technical round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?