26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Wipro if completed DECE but having no experience?

Hello,
I have completed DECE but having no
experience. So I want to know is there
any opportunity to get placed in Wipro?
Please reply as soon as possible.

30th April 2015, 02:26 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get job in Wipro if completed DECE but having no experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed DECE but having no
experience. So I want to know is there
any opportunity to get placed in Wipro?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Since, you must have experience certificate for any kind of work, so that you can prove to the Employer that yes, you are eligible for the work you will be assigned. Yes, there are opportunity to get placed in WIPRO, what you need is to take an appointment for the Scheduled interview with the HR and you are done for the Interview in WIPRO.
14th December 2015, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Wipro if completed DECE but having no experience?

I completed diploma ECE and I have 3.7 Years experience in ORACLE ERP 3, and currently doing BBA and B.Tech in part time
I interested to work in IT field ,if there any placement in WIPRO ,please contact me,8220490023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?