22nd June 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Network research related job after completion of MCA?

Hello,
Can I get a job related to Network research after completing my MCA? Right now I am in my 2nd year and interested in the field of network research. So, I can get job related to my interest after my course?

Related Questions:
23rd June 2016, 06:20 PM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Network research related job after completion of MCA?

You can definitely get a job on network research.With the MCA try to complete Cisco Certified Network Associated Certification and and after completion of MCA go for 2-3 months internship.Certification will boost you theoretically and internship will help you to learn industry standard on networking.Then opt for 1-2 years job as a trainee / associate network engineer at Ericsson or Cisco.From their you will get opportunity to learn real project experience.After getting minimal experience you can prepare for research based job.If you will opt for a research based job after MCA it will be very difficult to do so as a fresher.

Cheers
25th June 2016, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Network research related job after completion of MCA?

Yes, you may apply for the job post of a network researcher as and when there is any such vacancy announced by various organizations.

You will however have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the job post in the prospective organization. Once you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement and clear the recruitment process, you will be very much eligible to avail the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?