14th September 2016, 03:08 PM
ajithsai

Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?

Hi I have completed my UG degree of B.Sc computers recently and I want do MCA course. Is it better or not? Somebody says that nowadays MCA course do not have IT job opportunities. So please give me a best solution

Related Questions:
  1. Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to study MCA course in abroad after B.Sc Computers?
  3. Career opportunities after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA if studying B.Com without Mathematics?
  6. Is MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) has wide job opportunities in IT sector? Universities offering 2 year MCA course?
  7. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  8. After completing degree in computers should I choose MBA or MCA? Which has better job opportunities?
  9. How many years to study MCA? I am studying in BSc(CS)?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  12. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  13. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?
  14. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?
  15. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?
  16. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  17. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  18. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
15th September 2016, 10:59 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?

After B.Sc (CS) , You can either M.Sc (CS) or MCA as a post-graduate course.Both course have many opportunities. You should choose the course which is best suited to you. If you are interested to software & hardware development , then you should choose M.Sc (CS). If you are interested in software application development , then you should choose MCA.

M.Sc (CS) VS MCA
- M.Sc (CS) is done after completion of B.Sc (CS) or B.Sc (IT) whereas MCA is done after completion of graduation from any discipline.
- M.Sc (CS) is 2 year duration course whereas MCA is 3 year duration course.
- M.Sc (CS) covers software as well as hardware related career opportunities whereas MCA covers only software related career opportunities.

M.Sc (CS) Job Types
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Quality Analyst
- Hardware Designing Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Database Administrator

MCA Job Types
- System Analyst
- Software Application Developer
- System Manager
- Trouble-Shooter
- Internet Expert
- Enterpreneur
15th September 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?

Now a days we have wrapped with technology. And day by day it is increasing forward. I mean to say that there is a huge demand of computer/technology field.

If you are interested or confused then you should do this but if you are not interested in app developing don't try this. MCA may be one of the best choice after graduation. If you could be a good programmer there would be always a lot of work and job for you.

A programmer earn different having same degree because their earning depend on their skill and knowledge. But i assure you that there is huge job opportunity for a good programmer.
15th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Sameerthapar123

After doing BSc you get a lot of option to choose from like MBA,MCA,MSc etc.
Seeing that you want to stick to the computer science field, the options left for you are MSc,MCA.
The demand for IT is on the rise and it is only going to rise even further.
As far MCA degree is concerned it still has a lot demand.
Also if you compare MCA with MSc which are your 2 best choices now in the computer stream then you must definitely go for MCA as it has more weightage and demand in the market as compared to MSc.
16th September 2016, 12:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MCA (Master of Computer Application) course is a best possible course that can done after completion of B.Sc in Computers course. Although there are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc computers, yes MCA course is a best course. Other possible courses are,

>> Master of Business Administration

>> Master of Science in Computer Science

>> Master of Computer Application

>> M.Sc in Information Technology

There are plenty of job opportunities available for MCA graduates after completion of their course. So I can say that MCA is a best course to go ahead after B.Sc in Computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?