23rd June 2016, 02:51 AM
suguresh yaggati

Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested a lot in Zoology and now I am about to join UG course. So I am planning to do B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Then I will do M.Sc in Zoology. Can this degree will help me to fetch a job with good salary? If yes which job it is?

24th June 2016, 12:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suguresh yaggati View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested a lot in Zoology and now I am about to join UG course. So I am planning to do B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Then I will do M.Sc in Zoology. Can this degree will help me to fetch a job with good salary? If yes which job it is?
Yes, you can get good job after M.Sc Zoology course. It is a master degree in animal science. The aspirant can get jobs in various government sectors, private sector chemical and pharmaceutical companies. The aspirant can work in medical laboratories, museums, conservation departments, wild life centers, Zoos, agricultural departments, hatcheries, scientific services, media, environmental organizations etc. You can work as Zoo Keeper, Zoologist, wildlife reporter, wildlife educator, Laboratory technician etc. You can get a job in the teaching field after NET or SLET examinations. The aspirant can find so much scope in the study of M.Sc Zoology.
25th June 2016, 12:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?

Yes, obviously it can fetch you a good job in both government and private sector if you do your course from a recognized University and with good grades.

After completion of the course you can appear for various government recruitment examinations like UPSC and SSC and after clearing it, you might be able to avail government job in the prospective department.

You might also look for openings in VSSC, BARC, etc if you are interested in research work. Examinations are also conducted by PSC departments in each state to provide jobs to candidates in sectors such as agriculture, transportation, banking, etc.

If you are interested in teaching department, you can also appear for NET, SET examination and can avail the post of a teacher in any good Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?