21st March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion if join TCS having 2 years of experience in Girnar Software as a Programmer?

Hi,
I am an MCA postgraduate and working as a Programmer in Girnar Software. I want to quit my job as I am very uncomfortable here. I have an experience of 2 years here. So, will I get promotion if I join TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?
  2. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
  3. How much CTC I will get as a Software Developer in TCS if having 4 years of work experience?
  4. Can I get promotion if join Wipro being an employee of TCS from last 2 years?
  5. What are the job opportunities in private sector after M.Sc in CS with 60%?
  6. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  7. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  8. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  9. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
  10. Which is best field in polytechnic to earn more money in future?
  11. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  12. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  13. Which are the computer courses in editing and gaming industry?
  14. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  15. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  16. What kind of benefits I will get to join TCS as a Java Developer with 4 years of experience?
  17. Jobs for mca in research and development? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
26th March 2016, 08:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion if join TCS having 2 years of experience in Girnar Software as a Programmer?

Yes, you can definitely get a promotion if you switch to TCS. Since you have two years of experience so you can definitely expect growth on switching to TCS. However, the entire thing depends on the following factors.

- Your performance during the interview round.
- The demand of your skill in TCS.
- The type of vacancy in TCS.

Hence, hope for the best. Prepare well and give your best at the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?