21st September 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion to work in Abroad if perform well in Symantec Corporation, Pune?

Hello,
I have got placed in Symantec Corporation in Pune. I want to know that I can expect to shift Abroad if I perform well in this company? This company can give me promotion like this?

31st January 2016, 08:19 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get promotion to work in Abroad if perform well in Symantec Corporation, Pune?

Yes, you can expect to go to onsite if you perform well, but let me tell you that you must have experience of 2 year in the company then only, you will get some recognition from the manager for the onsite opportunity.

Within this 2 year your work will be recognized by the manger and based on the nature as well as the type of the work you will get the chance to go onsite.

One more thing, you will be going to onsite only when there will be some job or work opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?