30th December 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?

I have completed my B.Com degree in distance education and I have done my MBA in regular basis then I will get software job or not with regular salary? Can you let me know what all jobs am eligible to apply if I am not eligible for software job.

Thanks!

31st December 2015, 11:03 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?

Yes, you will get the job and even you are eligible for the job too. so, no need to take much pressure. What you have to make sure is that you had passed your MBA with good distinction and pointer. But, for a software job your qualification don't meet the requirement criteria. So, you better try for the business analys job or other business rlated job.
31st December 2015, 11:41 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?

Yes you are eligible to do software jobs and go in Human resource development department.
You can also try for Civil Service.
UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

Exam Process:
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Exam which is of Descriptive form (UPSC will have optional subject but State level PSC's will not have optional paper).
-Interview.
31st December 2015, 11:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Some companies not allowed graduate students which completed through distance or correspondence mode. But now most of the companies looking at the academic career in addition to some skills. Skills like Communication skills, soft skills, Attitude, and also programming languages.

For this you need to take care of additional coaching for programming languages.
16th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I i have completed degree distance education and MBA systems also distance education, my age 38 years, still i am working bpo company, recently i have completed SQL dba course. I am eligible for this kind of jobs, any age limit for it jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?