11th January 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my Bsc (computer science)in 2009 now i am doing Msc (software techonology and software managment) via distance education even i know Graphics , Web designing, 3d modeling, Java can i get placements in infosys, tcs, cts etc.,?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  4. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  5. What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE
  6. TCS, Infosys, HCS and CTS placement papers?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  8. Which one is better between Infosys and CTS?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  11. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  12. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  14. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  15. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?
15th July 2016, 06:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?

The knowledge that you have is more than enough to get placement in any of the company that you have mentioned, that is :

1. Infosys.
2. TCS.
3. Cognizent.

If you have done certification in any of the Technology then your chances of getting placed in any of the company will increase to 60% more than other employee.

One more thing, you must update your resume with these latest Technology updates so that you can get more visibility to the employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?