9th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

Hello,
I have 3 backlogs in my B.Tech.
One of them was in my 8th semester.
I have completed all and got any aggregate of 68%
Recently I have attended CTS off campus and got an offer letter.
Will CTS allows me to join?
Or will they reject me saying I have backlog in 8th semester?

Related Questions:
12th March 2015, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

No, CTS will not allow you to join if you have pending backlogs. According to the eligibility criteria of CTS, one must have 60% in the career throughout and should not have any pending backlogs. Since you have one backlog in your 8th semester and if you do not clear by the time they call you for on-boarding process, they will reject and sack you. Hence you need to clear the backlog as soon as possible especially before CTS calls you for the on-boarding process. During the on-boarding process when CTS will call and verify your documents, you should not have any pending backlogs.
15th October 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

If cts provide an internship offer and if i reject that offer is that effect my call letter
28th March 2021, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I got offer letter from CTS...they asked me to upload my 6 semesters certificates...but I have a backlog in my 6th semester...will that effect my joining....do I get a chance to clear my backlog before joining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?