12th February 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?

Sir,
I got placed in TCS off campus placement drive.
I want to know when I will get joining
letter and call from TCS ??????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you

19th February 2015, 05:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?

The definite date of joining or joining letter cannot be said from here. This is because this information is present only in the HR department of the TCS and that too remains confidential among the top level management. Even other employees do not get to know the joining dates from before. However, there is no need to worry since if you are selected and received the offer letter, you will be receiving the joining letter soon. However, it can range from few weeks to several months as it depends on the vacancies and the need of TCS. So have patience and enjoy your life before you enter the corporate world and get acquainted with the requisite skills for the job role. Use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. to know more about people placed in TCS and whether they are receiving a joining letter or not, work culture, etc.
7th March 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?

I got my offer letter from TCS, Waiting for the joining date? When they are going to release the dates as i got selected in the off-campus drive conducted on 31/01/2018.
18th June 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Does TCS send rejection mail? How much do we have to wait after off-campus drive held in Edison, NJ on June 2, 2018?
16th December 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of b. Com bps 2019 batch. I was selected in tcs through off campus held on November 2nd 2018. The HR told us they send the provisional offer letter through email within a week. But still now they doesn't send any mail to the selected candidates. When I get my offer letter from tcs?
17th June 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have selected in tcs bps on Feb 12 2019 ,but till now I didn't get my joining letter.some of my frns got mail but I didn't get.so,when they will send joining letter.
28th June 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have selected in TCS bps on Feb 2019,also submitted the required documents. But I didn't get my joining letter. When I get my joining letter?
29th June 2019, 09:17 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have selected in TCS bps on Feb 2019,also submitted the required documents. But I didn't get my joining letter. When I get my joining letter?
Hello there,

Hope you are doing good.

Well, i came to know that TCS takes minimum of 15 days to give offer letter as well as joining letter. Even when i got selected for TCS in 2016, they took 20 days to offer me all the documents. So, i will suggest you not to stop and wait for the TCS you must keep on trying other companies too and keeping TCS offer letter as backup.
30th June 2019, 09:13 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Thanks for reaching out us here. I would suggest you to wait till then, when there no. of manpower requirement will be completed. Because for every location they have certain no. of candidates requirements for completing the full batch. After then they are starting to dispatch your joining letters with schedule.

Try to work on your skills till that time.
4th July 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have selected in TCS drive in Jan 2019 but I had not received joining date yet why? ?
31st July 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

When i can expect the joining letter i have selected in june 2019
6th August 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in TCS nqt off campus conducted in June 16,2019.but still,they don't offer me a joining.when will the joining date will be announced for 2019 batch??
6th August 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got selected in tcs nqt off campus conducted in June 2019. But still I haven't receive joining date. When it will be announced??
13th October 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

After final result intimation to candidate in off campus, how many days TCS take to issue offer letter
18th October 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have selected in TCS bps in march 2019, received provisional offer letter , am from b.com, also submitted the necessary documents but till now I did not get the joining letter. When will TCS send joining letters to the selected candidates
6th September 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

TCS on campus selected joining date and the university exam is on same date . what should i do
17th November 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected in TCS drive in FEB 2020 but I had not received joining date yet ? when-i-will-get-my-joining-letter ?
9th December 2020, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have selected in TCS BPS in Feb 2020, Received Offer letter And I also Submitted the Necessary Documents but till now I did not get the joining letter. When will TCS Send Joining letters to the selected candidates .Waiting For Your Valueable Response. Thank You
20th January 2021, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I was selected in TCS BPS in march 2020 after clearing off campus nqt. I got a confirmation mail but not offer letter or joining letter. They are not even respondig to my emails. Help me.
22nd December 2021, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

my joining date in TCS is rescheduled because I did a mistake in my service agreement, how long does it take to get TCS reschedule joining letter/joining date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?