4th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Infosys without Maths in 12th having secured 65.6% in B.Sc(IT) of Sikkim Manipal University?

Hello Everyone,
I have complete B.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University and got 65.6% marks. I have good knowledege of C Language and HTML. I have above 60% in 10th and 12th class but not having Maths in 12th. Can I join Infosys?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. How to join MBA in Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  4. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Sikkim Manipal University if secured 44% in B.Com?
  6. Can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector? I have completed BSc IT course through Sikkim Manipal University
  7. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. is sikkim manipal university is good for bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  11. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  12. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  13. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  14. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ?
  16. How to do MCA from IIT after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  18. Which University is a better choice for me to join MCA course between Sikkim Manipal University and Suresh Gyan Vihar University?
14th November 2015, 08:05 AM
#helloworld

Default Re: Can I join Infosys without Maths in 12th having secured 65.6% in B.Sc(IT) of Sikkim Manipal University?

Yes you can join Infosys first as internship trainee. The stipend will come around Rs.10000 per month. After that with that experience you can go higher levels. The absence of Maths in your 12th will not be a hindrance if you have the experience certificate which companies value over your degree certificates.
14th November 2015, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Infosys without Maths in 12th having secured 65.6% in B.Sc(IT) of Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have complete B.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University and got 65.6% marks. I have good knowledege of C Language and HTML. I have above 60% in 10th and 12th class but not having Maths in 12th. Can I join Infosys?
You have completed B.Sc in IT from SMU so you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment because distance education candidates are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
14th November 2015, 09:59 AM
pjgp

Even you don't have mathematics in your 10th .There is no problem with it.It is not compulsory to have maths in your 10th class.
eligibility criteria:
60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
68% aggregate in Bachelors.
Gap more than 2 years in the academic studies is not permissible.
candidate should not have any active backlogs in their academic studies.
selection process:
written exam
interview
So,you have an opportunity to attend for the info-sys placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?