6th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello, I am interested to join HCL Technologies as a Software Engineer. But I don't know that I am eligible or not. I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer and secured 7.19 CGPA. Kindly tell me about this asap.

20th April 2018, 05:04 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join as a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to join HCL Technologies as a Software Engineer. But I don't know that I am eligible or not. I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer and secured 7.19 CGPA. Kindly tell me about this asap.

Eligibility to join in HCL Technologies for fresh graduate is as follows: Candidates should have passed BE or BTech with at least 60% marks. Candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 10th and 12th also. Candidates with the knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, .Net, etc. are preferred. HCL Technologies is IT Service Company so candidates with programming skills are preferred. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview for the selection. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?