6th March 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in ZS Associate Technology Analyst interview?

Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of ZS Associate for the post of Technology Analyst. So, I would like to know that how many rounds are there in this interview. Can you tell me asap?

20th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many rounds are there in ZS Associate Technology Analyst interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of ZS Associate for the post of Technology Analyst. So, I would like to know that how many rounds are there in this interview. Can you tell me asap?

ZS Associate Technology Analyst selection process consists of first round interviews – two sessions – behavioral interview and a case interview. The final round of interviews consists of a series of sessions (in ZS Office) – Behavioral session interview, Business Scenario interview, Case interview and Project Demonstration interview. Candidates can find the details about the each round of interviews on the ZS Associate website. The ZS Associate website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?