3rd March 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Sir, I want to enter HCL Technologies through off campus interview. I am in final year of my B.Tech pursuing Electronics & Communication Engineering. I would like to know all the eligibilities for become a software engineer in HCL Technologies?

23rd March 2018, 09:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for HCL Technologies Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this HCL Technologies Software Engineer recruitment is given below in detail.

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or ECE or IT or EEE or EIE from a recognized university are eligible.

>> Yes, candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible. Hence, you can apply for this recruitment being a final year candidate.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for this recruitment and there is no need of working experience.

>> Minimum percentage required to be eligible:

60% marks throughout academics - for ON Campus recruitment

65% marks throughout academics - for OFF Campus recruitment

Make sure you have good command over concepts like C, Java, C++, .NET ..etc., and the selection process consists of aptitude test, technical interview followed by Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?