6th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Work environment of HCL Technologies, Hyderabad

I would like to know about the working environment of HCL Technologies in Hyderabad because I am going to relocate as I got selected in this company. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  2. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  3. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  4. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  5. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  6. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  7. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
  8. How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd
  9. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  10. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  11. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  13. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about Training process of HCL Technologies for Engineers?
  15. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Posts available in HCL Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  17. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  18. Salary package of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
20th April 2018, 04:47 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Work environment of HCL Technologies, Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the working environment of HCL Technologies in Hyderabad because I am going to relocate as I got selected in this company. Please tell me asap.

HCL Technologies is one of the best companies in India with very good work life balance. Candidates can learn new technologies and job security. There are also on-site opportunities for the right candidates in some projects. The work environment in HCL Technologies, Hyderabad is good. HCL Technology management is also good. Work culture is also good. Candidates can contact their seniors or friends working in HCL Technology, Hyderabad for more details or they can find the feedback about the organization on the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?