13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I teach as a Hindi teacher after graduation with geography in English medium?

I complete graduation with geography political and mil Hindi with English and Bachelor in education with Hindi and geography method. Can I teach in high school as Hindi teacher?

15th July 2017, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I teach as a Hindi teacher after graduation with geography in English medium?

No, you must have degree in Hindi with B.Ed in Hindi subject, to become eligible for teaching job for that subject. There is no other option available for you.

Most of the schools won't prefer you for such job. They will only hire you as a teacher for the subject, in which you have completed graduation.
15th July 2017, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I teach as a Hindi teacher after graduation with geography in English medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete graduation with geography political and mil Hindi with English and Bachelor in education with Hindi and geography method. Can I teach in high school as Hindi teacher?

To become a Hindi Teacher following qualifications, are required:

BA Hindi with at least 50% marks and a 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or BA Hindi with 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

You should have studied Hindi as a main subject in your graduation to teach Hindi in schools. Many schools recruit candidates who have qualified BA Hindi or MA Hindi with B.Ed qualifications. Therefore, it is very difficult to become a Hindi Teacher after graduation in Geography in English medium.
15th July 2017, 11:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you are graduated in Hindi and also have completed B.Ed in Hindi subject then you can definitely teach as a Hindi teacher, otherwise it is quite not possible to do so.
So, you are only allowed to teach in your relevant field of education and qualification.
19th July 2017, 07:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per educational qualification, yo are eligible for High School teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for High School teacher exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?