13th July 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS, Infosys and Wipro after having 1 year gap?

Sir, I have one year gap in BCA degree, due to some illness problem. So, I can get selected for TCS, Infosys and Wipro companies, I am passed the 10th, 12th in aggregate of 60% and also passed the BCA in 61% so any scope for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Infosys and Wipro after having 1 year gap?
  3. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  8. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for company like TCS and Wipro if I have scored 59.82% marks in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  12. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  13. Will I get job at TCS, Infosys or any IT company after years of gap?
  14. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  18. Can I get promotion if selected in Wipro after working 5 years in TCS? -- [New]
14th July 2017, 12:14 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, Infosys and Wipro after having 1 year gap?

TCS, Infosys and wipro all are the MNC companies. Mainly, all have same criteria for providing jobs.
The eligibility criteria for all these companies are as follows-
A candidate must have minimum 60% in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlog.

A candidate must have not more than 2 years of academic gap.
You are eligible to get job in these companies.
14th July 2017, 09:15 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The general eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys, Wipro:

1. You must have done 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. Minimum of 60% marks throughout studies is required.

2. There should not be any active pending backlog.

3. Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

Very less BCA candidates with exceptional talent in computer application are selected in these companies. You can pursue MCA for better possibility of jobs in these MNCs.
14th July 2017, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in TCS, Infosys or Wipro even if you have one year gap in BCA course. But, you need to have all the required documents why you have study gap in BCA course to avoid the problem of getting job. You need to clear all the rounds of the recruitment process to get a job in TCS, Infosys or Wipro.
14th July 2017, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% to 65% marks from recognized bodies are eligible to apply for jobs in the above mentioned companies. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. You should have good communication skills with knowledge in computers. As you have only 1 year of educational gap and also have good percentage, so you are eligible to apply for jobs in these companies.
19th July 2017, 01:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have one year gap in BCA degree, due to some illness problem. So, I can get selected for TCS, Infosys and Wipro companies, I am passed the 10th, 12th in aggregate of 60% and also passed the BCA in 61% so any scope for me?
Yes, you can apply for TCS, Infosys and Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Infosys is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50%.

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Infosys and Wipro recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?