26th August 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i work in Airlines Industry after Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management?

Can i work in Airlines Industry after Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management?

28th August 2015, 09:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i work in Airlines Industry after Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management?

Yes, you can work in Airline Industry after pursuing Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management. Many airline companies recruit such graduates for various ground duty roles like Assistant Duty Manager, Travel Junior Executive, Guide, Assistant Hospitality administrator and executive, Information officer, etc. However, it is advised to go for higher studies since you can get better job options comprising of better salary and designation.
28th August 2015, 09:31 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Can i work in Airlines Industry after Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management?

The degree in Travel and tourism management will equip you to work in such locations as a travel agency ,a hotel ,an airport or any other hospitality-focused locale.Degree levels differ depending on the career but all of these jobs require a certain subset of knowledge and the ability to multi-task and communicate easily with the customer.
You can work as a-

* Travel Agent.
* Lodging Manager.
* Travel Coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?