23rd September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?

I am studying Diploma IT in surat. I want to join Microsoft. So i want to get information about the minimum educational qualification required.

24th September 2015, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?

Minimum Educational Qualification Required to join Microsoft:

* Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university with good academic records.

* Candidates who have been selected will be allotted for several posts based on the educational qualification. Various job posts are, Software Engineer, Program Manager, Channel Executive, Senior Software Engineering, Senior Program Manager and Support Engineer.

* Since you are still studying Diploma in Information Technology, I suggest you to continue your studies with B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology.

* As the basic educational qualification required is graduation, you are required to do B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology course in order to be eligible for joining Microsoft.
24th September 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying Diploma IT in surat. I want to join Microsoft. So i want to get information about the minimum educational qualification required.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment. Only B.Tech, B.E, MCA and M.Tech candidates are eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.
24th September 2015, 08:45 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Microsoft is considered is undoubtedly a TOP IT company in the world.

For applying these companies you should have well knowledge, percentage and qualification also.

You should have a minimum degree from MCA or B.tech..
And minimum experience of 3-4 yrs in a good reputed company is a must.
You should have a good consistency in your academics and have good skills.
And clear aptitude round for clearing this HR round is very crucial, and also have a good subject knowledge, communication skills, languages skills, soft skills
You should have a good healthy attitude

And also you should have some of following programes
• PowerShell, Shell Scripts, C#
• SCOM, NetMon, Fiddler, AppDynamics
• Linux
• Java
• Keynote, Thousand Eyes
• Puppet, Chef
• SMTP, NLB, ACL, F5
25th September 2015, 03:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to complete a Bachelor Degree to be eligible for a job in Microsoft.
A lot depends on the profile of the job that you want to do in Microsoft.
Considering your current course the best option for you currently is to apply for the course of B.Tech in IT and once you complete the B.Tech with a good academic track record you will be eligible to apply for a freshers job in Microsoft.
27th July 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th class then I want to do IIT B.tech,M.tech so it is sufficient to join microsoft or any another small and good way which is less time consuming way is present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?