10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after completing BE with 2 and half year gap?

hello,

Myself anand , i passed my B.E(E & C)in 2011 with 71%(In VTU Karnataka )but after because of some problem i can't did job and i worked as sales consultant for 1 and half year in automobiles and i resigned that job 6 months back also i have 80% in my 12th and
not have any experience in technical so i want to know can i get job still and what types of i will be face in future?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a software job with a 1 year gap after completing B.Tech ECE?
  2. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  3. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  4. Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?
  5. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  7. A year gap will restrict me in getting a job?
  8. What should I to get placed in a good company after engineering?
  9. Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?
  10. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  11. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  12. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  13. Can I be eligible to get a job after completing 10th with 70%?
  14. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  15. Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?
  16. List of companies offering jobs for 2nd division in 12th and 2 year gap after MBA?
  17. What can be a valid reason for a 1 year Gap for getting a job in WIPRO or Infosys?
  18. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
17th April 2014, 09:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing BE with 2 and half year gap?

You mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in engineering with 71 percentage of marks in 2011 and also you have mentioned that you have also passed in intermediate with 80 percentage of marks but you don't have considered any qualification that have secured in matriculation. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been asked in the above question.

If you have been complete your matriculation with minimum 60 percentage of marks then you have an carrier first class. You are brilliant student because your qualification says that. But you considered that you have an problem which type of problem you can not considered so that you have no service in two year. Now you want to know whether you joined any job or not.

You have complete your bachelor degree in engineering so you can appear all the bachelor level government job and all the intermediate level government job and private job as you have complete your bachelor degree in engineering so you can apply for the companies are like
Simplex
Bheel
Bramhaputra
Sjebl
Or many more companies are in India which offers high salaried to the candidates who have been complete their bachelor degree in engineering with any discipline. You can apply government job are like civil service examination, bank job, railway sector service, postal service or many more government sector you can apply. So don't waste your time thinking about job be prepared well a suitable future will waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?