26th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get a job in any of Havells, Hexaware Technologies and Cyient for BE Electronics and Communication holder? Which one is best in my domain?

I am BE Electronics and Communication holder and now looking for job. Chances to get job in any of Havells, Hexaware Technologies and Cyient? Which one is best in domain?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs recruitment in Hexaware Technologies for ECE students?
  2. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  3. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Working environment and promotion criteria of Hexaware Technologies?
  5. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  7. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  8. Which is better to join if selected in both Hexaware Technologies and Aricent?
  9. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  10. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies?
  11. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  12. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  13. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  14. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  15. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  16. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  17. Download sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Technical written exam
  18. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
28th April 2017, 12:13 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Chances to get a job in any of Havells, Hexaware Technologies and Cyient for BE Electronics and Communication holder? Which one is best in my domain?

Each of the company is good for your future as all of the above organizations are reputed. I would suggest you to apply for job in any company you can mentioned above and as soon as you get one, just grab it and start working hard.

However, it will be better if you get a job in Hexaware Technologies, but that strictly doesn't mean that the rest of the companies are not good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?