24th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?

Hello,
If I got selected in Hexaware Technologies in On-Campus Drive then I should join it because I also have an interview in HCL. Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  3. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  4. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  5. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  6. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  7. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  9. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to join if selected in both Hexaware Technologies and Aricent?
  11. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  12. Selection procedure and GD topics for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  14. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Hexaware Technologies for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
15th November 2015, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?

Having an interview opportunity in HCL does not confirm employment opportunity in HCL. Hence unless you have a better job offer than Hexaware Technologies, you should not defer from the joining of Hexaware Technologies. You should attend the interview in HCL. If selected you can defer the joining of Hexaware Technologies and opt for joining in HCL. You should also try for other companies which are in the IT services and are among the top companies like Accenture, TCS, Capgemini, CTS, Wipro, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?